Professional Division G
The Professional Division G Committee is comprised of the Officers and Convenors from each Unit organised under this Division:
- Environment, Sustainability and Libraries Section
- Health and Biosciences Libraries Section
- News Media Section
- Serials and Other Continuing Resources Section
- Social Science Libraries Section
- Digital Humanities – Digital Scholarship Special Interest Group
- Evidence for Global and Disaster Health Special Interest Group
Each Professional Division Committee is led by a Chair and Vice-Chair who coordinate the activities of the Division’s Units. The Chair represents their interests at meetings of the Professional Council.
The Professional Division Committees guide and support their Units to work effectively, to share information and to achieve the goals set forth in the Units’ Action Plans.